- Veteran Transitions
- Transition Success Model
- AMTT & ARC Models
- Check on Learning #1
- College & Degree Choices
- Academic Rigor & The Classroom
- Check on Learning #2
- Diversity in Higher Education
- Veteran Health & College Success
- Check on Learning #3
- Help Services on Campus
- Preparing for a Career
- Check on Learning #4
- Civilian Life
- End of Course Survey
- Will help a veteran with initial understanding of the transition they are about to undertake when entering a college as a student.
- Lessons will the veteran from an understanding of the broad facets of transition through details of classroom success and on to preparation for a job search.
- Course can be offered as a stand-alone or coupled with an existing campus-led veterans transition course.